Our new ship, MS Spitsbergen will take you on a voyage beyond the ordinary.
Decks and cabins
Our Expedition suites are the most luxurious cabins on the ship. Situated on the upper deck of the ship, the cabins feature seating areas with TV, bathrooms with shower/WC, and all with double beds. The suites also provide complimentary cabin kits, with bathrobe and slippers. Some of the suites have more facilities than others.
Relaxation and comfort are the hallmarks of our Arctic superior cabins. Situated on both the upper and middle decks, the cabins all have double beds, bathrooms with shower and WC. They are also equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities. All the cabins have individual specifications.
Our cosy Polar Inside cabins can be found on all decks. All cabins include bathrooms with shower/WC. Most of the cabins have double beds, while some are equipped with separate beds where one doubles as a sofa or upper and lower berths. All the cabins have individual specifications.
Our Polar outside cabins are situated mostly on the middle or lower decks and all have bathrooms with shower/WC. Most have double beds, while others offer separate beds (one of which is a sofa bed) or upper berths. All the cabins have individual specifications.
Circumnavigating Iceland - The Land of Elves, Sagas and Volcanoes (9 days)
- Explore mystical Iceland – the land of fire and ice
- Fascinating nature with waterfalls, volcanoes and glaciers side by side
- A paradise for bird and whale watching
- Circumnavigation - see the entirety of Iceland´s coast
The Classic Roundtrip Voyage
- Discover our entire original coastal route with 34 ports of call, sailing past more than 100 fjords and 1,000 mountains
- Cross the Arctic Circle and hunt the Northern Lights in winter, or enjoy 24 hours of daylight under the Midnight Sun in summer
- Spring and Autumn voyages showcase the brilliant colours, magical light and fascinating culture of Arctic Norway
- Wide choice of optional excursions and onboard Hurtigruten Guides who lead included activities and interpret the cultural and natural treasures on your voyage