MS Richard With
MS Richard With proudly carries the name of Hurtigruten's founder. It is aptly designed and built in classic maritime style.
Decks and cabins
Our Expedition suites are the most luxurious cabins on the ship. Situated on the upper deck of the ship, the cabins feature double beds, seating areas with TV, and bathrooms with shower/WC. The suites also provide complimentary cabin kits, with bathrobe, slippers and more.
Relaxation and comfort are the hallmarks of our Arctic superior cabins. Situated on both the upper and middle decks, they all have bathrooms with shower and WC. They also come equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities. All have separate beds.
Our cosy Polar inside cabins are found on all decks. The cabins all include bathrooms with shower/WC. They also have separate beds, one of which doubles as a sofa. Others are equipped with a double bed or upper and lower berths. None of the cabins have windows.
Our Polar outside cabins are situated on the lower decks with private bathroom facilities. All of the cabins have separate beds, one of which converts into a sofa, or upper and lower berths.
The Classic Roundtrip Voyage
- Discover our entire original coastal route with 34 ports of call, sailing past more than 100 fjords and 1,000 mountains
- Cross the Arctic Circle and hunt the Northern Lights in winter, or enjoy 24 hours of daylight under the Midnight Sun in summer
- Spring and Autumn voyages showcase the brilliant colours, magical light and fascinating culture of Arctic Norway
- Wide choice of optional excursions and onboard Hurtigruten Guides who lead included activities and interpret the cultural and natural treasures on your voyage
Classic Voyage South
- Experience the natural wonder of Lofoten
- Explore the beautiful and exciting Norwegian coastline
- Search for the Northern Lights in winter, and the Midnight Sun in summer
- Join exciting sea and land-based activities
Classic Voyage North
- Discover countless fjords, mountains, islands and waterfalls
- Cross the Arctic Circle to hunt the Northern Lights in winter, and enjoy around the clock daylight under the Midnight Sun in summer
- Enjoy adventurous and exciting land and sea excursions
- Learn from our Hurtigruten Guides as they lead lectures and activities both at sea and on shore