The original Fram was the most famous explorer ship of its time, and the achievements of her expeditions are unparalleled. MS Fram brings on the heritage of the original Fram, using the most advanced technology to make her exceptionally well suited for expedition voyages in Polar Regions.
Decks and cabins
Our Expeditions Suites are the most exquisite cabins on the ship. Situated on upper deck, you can enjoy the most comfortable suites on board. Inside you will find seating areas with TV, bathrooms with shower/wc and most of them have double beds. All of the suites offer cabin kits, which contains bathrobe, slippers and other beauty articles. Some of the suites do have more facilities than others.
Relaxation and comfort are the hallmarks of our Arctic Superior cabins. Situated on both upper and middle deck, they all have bathrooms with shower and WC. They are also equipped with tea and coffee -making facilities. Most of them have separate beds, where one doubles as a sofa, and some have double beds. All the cabins have individual specifications.
Our cosy Polar Inside cabins can be found on all decks. All cabins include bathrooms with shower/WC. Most of the cabins have separate beds where one doubles as a sofa, while some are equipped with a double bed or upper and lower berths. All the cabins have individual specifications.
Our Polar Outside cabins are situated mostly on middle or lower deck and all have bathrooms with shower/WC. Some have double beds, others offer separate beds (where one is a sofa bed) or upper and lower berths. All the cabins have individual specifications.
Falklands, South Georgia, Antarctica - The Ultimate Expedition
- Go hiking and kayaking in Antarctica, Falklands and South Georgia
- Come ashore on isolated beaches and spend the night in a tent (if conditions allow)
- Extended time for in-depth exploration in South Georgia
- See amazing wildlife, seals, penguins, birds and whales up close
Antarctica, Falklands, South Georgia, The Ultimate Expedition (2021)
- Enjoy ice-cruising and landings in the Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica
- See incredible wildlife in South Georgia, the `Galapagos of the Poles’
- Explore as far south as possible, well beyond the limit of ordinary cruises
- Chance to hike, camp and kayak in unforgettable landscapes
Circumnavigating Iceland - The Land of Elves, Sagas and Volcanoes (9 days)
- Explore mystical Iceland – the land of fire and ice
- Fascinating nature with waterfalls, volcanoes and glaciers side by side
- A paradise for bird and whale watching
- Circumnavigation - see the entirety of Iceland´s coast