News and Special Offers
Flexible rebooking options
We have relaxed our booking conditions to give you confidence, peace of mind and security in this uncertain time due to Covid.
Follow the Lights (Southbound) 2022-2023
Experience the wonder of the Northern Lights while sailing southbound through picturesque fjords along the coast of Norway.
Scandinavian Tour Packages
Discover our range of exclusive tours featuring handpicked Scandinavian experiences.
12 days Regular departures
The Classic Roundtrip Voyage
- Discover our entire original coastal route with 34 ports of call, sailing past more than 100 fjords and 1,000 mountains
- Cross the Arctic Circle and hunt the Northern Lights in winter, or enjoy 24 hours of daylight under the Midnight Sun in summer
- Spring and Autumn voyages showcase the brilliant colours, magical light and fascinating culture of Arctic Norway
- Wide choice of optional excursions and onboard Hurtigruten Guides who lead included activities and interpret the cultural and natural treasures on your voyage
11 days Regular departures
The Voyage of Discovery
- Cross the Arctic Circle and hunt the Northern Lights in winter or enjoy 24 hours of daylight under the Midnight Sun in summer.
- Enjoy local and authentic Norwegian food from our renowned Coastal Kitchen
- Complete your journey in Trondheim, a bustling city boasting a rich culture and long history.
- Wide choice of optional excursions and onboard Hurtigruten Guides who lead included activities and interpret the cultural and natural treasures on your voyage.
6 days Regular departures
Classic Voyage South
- Experience the natural wonder of Lofoten
- Explore the beautiful and exciting Norwegian coastline
- Search for the Northern Lights in winter, and the Midnight Sun in summer
- Join exciting sea and land-based activities
Find your voyage
Discover the world beyond. If you’re thinking about your next adventure right now, this is the place to start dreaming. Here you'll find videos and behind the scenes articles from voyages along the Norwegian coastline.
Sustainability: A footprint we are proud of
Hurtigruten is the world leader in exploration travel, and the world’s largest expedition cruise company. This comes with a responsibility to ensure that sustainability is integrated across all of our operations. With the UN Sustainable Development G...